If you are using a blogger blog you must know how to add a blogger blog in search console to see the performance of your blog in Google SERPs.
Here in this post I am going to explain all the possible ways to add your Blogger to Google Search Console(GSC).
- Step 1: Open the URL: https://search.google.com/search-console
- Step 2: Click on add property.
- Step 3: Now choose add domain.
- Step 4: Add your domain name and click continue.
Now it will ask you to verify the domain ownership like in screenshot.
- Step 5: Now you need to add a TXT record to your domain name. For that you need to login to your domain name registrar and open DNS records.
- Step 6: Copy the Google site verification code from your GSC and click on add a TXT record.
- Step 7: Now under Name* add your domain name or @ – and in the value field paste the code you copied from GSC, then click Save.
Keep the TTL as default or 14400 sec.
- Finally it looks like this:
- Step 7: Now all you need to do is just wait for some time and click on verify in the GSC that should add the domain to the GSC.
From here you can navigate to various sections of the GSC that shows data of your website performance in Google.
Note: Please note that the data showing in GSC is not live data. usually it takes around 3 days to refresh with new data.